Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

krnapj
Rising Star I
Those of you who still think you ll get help from the forum
fb9cb8d1-4400-4f4f-b750-16a03c8c90d2.png
After 7 days of sending him the logs, now they checked that the logs were empty.just cut your losses guys, get it repaired from the service center.no issue gets resolved on the forum anyway.
if its an obvious issue then they reply,otherwise they just ignore it.

krnapj
Rising Star I
55d6e44d-4f6e-4a68-adc8-b1cb2279a825.jpeg
He asked me to tap general, i thgt they might be needing general only.now he has woken up n realised theres a wifi option. I wonder how they even become mods.
anyway,someone else msg him n gv him logs ,who still has their device.
m gona be recieving my repaired device today.

vrshankar0000
Star III
krnapj

Those of you who still think you ll get help from the forum

fb9cb8d1-4400-4f4f-b750-16a03c8c90d2.png

After 7 days of sending him the logs, now they checked that the logs were empty.just cut your losses guys, get it repaired from the service center.no issue gets resolved on the forum anyway.

if its an obvious issue then they reply,otherwise they just ignore it.

View post
I understood we never get any help in this forum in the first 2 days only. But just wanna discuss this issue with users like me.

vrshankar0000
Star III
krnapj

55d6e44d-4f6e-4a68-adc8-b1cb2279a825.jpeg

He asked me to tap general, i thgt they might be needing general only.now he has woken up n realised theres a wifi option. I wonder how they even become mods.

anyway,someone else msg him n gv him logs ,who still has their device.

m gona be recieving my repaired device today.

View post
Let us know the condition of the device after repair. If you notice any damage, unusual behaviour or heating issues, please let us know here.

vinicool88
Star I
Please provide us a new update as soon, may be it will fix this issue , otherwise this issue is happening with many people, it will ruin the asus name, no more will asus can reside in india in future especially in smartphones, asus will ruin the upcoming trust in the people's heart, so choice is yours either make it or leave it . Humbly request asus to do as soon