Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

I am too facing the same problem!! How senseless the update is!! We shouldn't be calling this phone smartphone from now on!! Buying this phone over oneplus9 has been on the biggest mistakes. Someone tell if there is a way to get this fix temporarily!!

Why are we not being heard on any of the platforms be it twitter or here!! Such a shame!!

subbu_v_h_234
Star II
Doesn't make any sense. It's a phone for gaming, but wifi won't work. What's the use of hyper fusion and other features, when wifi itself is not working. Help us ASUS

ZT-83edda0e
Rising Star I
Even I'm facing issue that wifi toggle is not starting from yesterday. My phone restarted automatically and after that wifi is not switching on. Now a days phones are kind of useless without wifi. Asus Team, please fix this ASAP.

SKT
Star I
I'm also facing the same issue after the latest software update I took it to the nearest service center and these service center people just told me the update might not have installed properly so they will install it ..it should resolve the issue. After 3 hours they told me issue is not resolved this need to be sent to Chennai or Bangalore .Or else wait till next software update. To my shock they have close the job sheet online with comment "ISSUE RESOLVED".. Flipkart is asking for service denial statement from Asus service center so that they can support on this issue. Asus team didn't even try to reach back till now even after highlighting the issue in twitter. I'm help less now.