This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi is not working for ROG phone 5s pro

prwaghulade
Star II

I have bought Asus ROG 5s Pro in the month of August 2022 and from last 2 months wifi is not working for my phone after update to Android 13. From last 5 weeks my phone is at service center & they are saying Motherboard is not working. I am not getting any status unless I ask for it & it seems phone is faulty. Just because of software update how can service center determine that motherboard is not working however other functions were working properly. In fact if I format it, WIFI works for limited time. It used to show error, once I switched to Hotspot. 

From last week I am trying to talk to Asus service center number but I am getting same reply no one is escalating matter to higher level. I have been asked to wait for 72 hours to get call as case is escalated but now it is more than 96 hours but no call is received. I believe someone will at least bother to reply from Asus team and I want to ask sincere question to Asus team, do you really call such phones as Premium phone? We are spending our money & because of software bug phone is at service center for more than 5 weeks without any proper update to us. Pathetic service & repsonse from entire Asus team. I have been forced to buy new phone because your team wanted phone for 2 weeks, you need to understand how normal man can buy multiple phones just because of poor performance of your phones. 

7 REPLIES 7

RMA: INR6R60105 

Look forward for at least some update 

@prwaghulade 
Your case is currently in the final testing stage.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.