This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi, hotspot not working even sometimes shutdown, phone heating and battery draining issue

Anuj_Chauhan
Star II
Model Name: ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.77
Frequency of Occurrence: always
This is not the first time asus did this to me. My last phone died after 1 year because mother board crashed and fixing was costing me a lot n now again this. Anyways this is my last asus product which I'll buy and I want my phone to be fixed or will be taking some legal help this time.
9 REPLIES 9

kushagrabansal0
Star III
Only if Asus Cares About its Users.... Instead of Doing Tournaments they Should Focus More on Improving their service in India First....

Amin_Sodawala
Star II
I have same problem, same phone same version, is there a fix?

Anuj_Chauhan
Star II
i have given it for repair on 13th may and they have so late service which is really frustrating. the time of return is 30th may that too if its repaired. really worst service. how can one survive without a phone in today's world and that too for half a month. feel like suing ASUS. also you are not sure if problem is solved after service. how sad new phone has to be opened due to company's fault and that too for software issue. if you cant do it in time you should give a refund or replacement.

Amin_Sodawala
Star II
Have you tried hard reset, before taking it to service center? I still have same problem..