This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi didn't work after updating to android 13

Tret
Star I

Hey after I updated my Rog 5 to android 13 suddenly I can't  turn on the WiFi, yesterday it work fine but this morning I can't really use the WiFi. Pls help me i already try every single method on the FAQ.

my patch is 33.0210.0210.200

10 REPLIES 10

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Tret ,

according to your problem, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first.

https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657/

Also, I have PM you for confirming Wi-Fi issue details.
Could you please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information?

Thank you.

manasjain007
Star II

I have faced the same problem with my ROG PHONE 5S, after updating wifi stopped working.

On day one, ASUS Service Center(F1 Lajpat Nagar) in NEW DELHI denied the support by blaming the 3rd party apps. On day two after formatting wifi stopped working after a few minutes, and they submitted the device for observation without any sure shot ETA. As usual pretty poor service experience of ASUS. Time to move on... 

RMA No. - ING2R60***.

Hi @manasjain007 ,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We have sent you a messege in the PM box, please kindly check the messege.

Also, due to the personal privacy of the repair order number, we will mask the last three number for you.

Thank you.

rushika
Star I

DO you have an option to re-install the wifi drivers on ROG5s ?

There is no other solution. Replacing your phone's motherboard is the only solution.