This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and Wifi Hotspot not turning on.

Phone suddenly shut down and after re starting wifi and hotspot stopped working(not turning on). Please provide some solution. Many users have faced this issue and i think it's a hardware issue that is being triggered by a software update. I'm sceptical about replacing my motherboard as it will change the IMEI of the device and may pose to be a problem later.
10 REPLIES 10

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jatinmuppiri17,
No one is cheated here. Whoever is facing issue is being provided with service.
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
Thanks.

ARP_ASUS

Hi jatinmuppiri17,

Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.

Thanks.

View post
The issue is with the phone, it doesn't matter whether the motherboard has been replaced or not. Every Rog owner will face this issue multiple times because Asus has failed to develop a phone and they aren't even acknowledging that fact. What is point of replacing motherboard? When we knw that we will face the same issue in the future. Please ask Asus to publicly issue a statement regarding this or it'll turn up very badly for them.

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi jatinmuppiri17,

Thanks.

View post
Yes but how about when the warranty expires? Would you still cover this issue? It seems to be a design flaw. Since my motherboard had been replaced. I am still having this issue after 1montj and 27 days of usage after hetting it back from the service center. Some here hot replaced his MOBO twice and having same issue.

Kindly confirm@ARP_ASUS

ARP_ASUS

Hi jatinmuppiri17,

Thanks.

View post
I also wanted to ask why I can see only Indian users facing this issue? I may be wrong but maximum users facing this wifi issue are from India.

Don't take me wrong, Rog 5 is a beast device in all aspects and personally I haven't faced any issue except this but I must say the company is pretty backward in not accepting its fault and being honest to the consumers. The whole india production seems to be at fault or the software that you are creating is out of your control. Whatever it is please provide some clarity to the consumers so that they can have some assurance that the company actually cares about its users.