This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and Wifi Hotspot not turning on.

Phone suddenly shut down and after re starting wifi and hotspot stopped working(not turning on). Please provide some solution. Many users have faced this issue and i think it's a hardware issue that is being triggered by a software update. I'm sceptical about replacing my motherboard as it will change the IMEI of the device and may pose to be a problem later.
10 REPLIES 10

KhanStan
Star III
same problem i faced. I had to replace the motherboard then only the problem resolved.

See the thing is I've read a lot of comments from a number of users saying after changing motherboard they've faced other issues like fingerprint sensor not working fine or graphics degradation, so I would prefer not to change motherboard. And also for resale I'll have a huge problem because of two IMEI numbers.

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
KhanStan

same problem i faced. I had to replace the motherboard then only the problem resolved.

View post
My got replaced and after almost 2 months. Same issue happened again. Better sell thebphone once got fixed

ghyzriellgalez06

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/195627#Comment_195627

My got replaced and after almost 2 months. Same issue happened again. Better sell thebphone once got fixed

View post
Hey can I get your contact details? I have taken this issue to the higher authorities and i may need your help in proving our point and making sure no one is cheated.