This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and hotspot not working error in hotspot wifi not turn on please help me sir Rog phone 5

harinath52005
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

7 REPLIES 7

harinath52005
Star I
My hotspot not working in error in wifi not turn on please help me sir Rog phone 5

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi harinath52005
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
Thanks.

plex805
Star I
I was finally able to fix it by holding the low volume and power button at the same time to force the phone to reboot and keep holding it for it to reboot multiple times

FunBike31
Community Legend I
plex805

I was finally able to fix it by holding the low volume and power button at the same time to force the phone to reboot and keep holding it for it to reboot multiple times

View post
@harinath52005 and @plex805 is for ??? a nickname for breakdowns, another for repairs, or do you have a split personality, one unlucky for breakdowns, the other when everything is fine?, it's to never leave the same trace twice on the .net . Or, you have understood everything about IT, a message = a nickname
Anyway, don't leave us in the dark @plex805 , a repaired wifi is miraculous, but when it's another user's, even more so