This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and Hotspot not working after updating to Android 13

VishalChauhan
Star I

So i updated the mobile yesterday for the system update and everything was working fine but after the update the WiFi stopped working and i am unable to see the WiFi option working . Run the basic troubleshooting steps provided in the Official site but no luck. The setting shows that the device is unavailable in the provided screenshot

Other than that the mobile is working as usual no issue observed other than Wifi .

Need support for this issue is currently at remote location nearest service center is far away. Will take another 2 week 

Meanwhile If we have a software patch or update to fix the issue Please help with that. 

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@VishalChauhan 
Based on your situation description, it is recommended to contact the service center at your location to send your phone for repair. Once you have submitted it for repair, please provide me with your RMA NO, and I will ask the local service team to assist you with your case.  I have sent you a message, you can provide your contact information and RMA No through the message. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

VishalChauhan
Star I

Hi @Falcon_ASUS 
I need some time before i go to service centre as nearest service centre is 350 KM away so i am unable to go there due to work schedule of my own.

Just one clarification can you tell me can i use device as it is.
As update has affected my device Wi-Fi can it affect another component, or it is contained to Wi-Fi only?
Just want to be sure before it affects everything.

Would suggest better get it repaired for free if its in warranty.

Secondly, if its out of warranty then be prepared to battle with Asus Regional Heads for a free replacement of your motherboard.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.