RaoPankaj493
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2111.200
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: just not turning on
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Was working today morning. Turned off... Now not turning on
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi RaoPankaj493
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
Thanks.

RaoPankaj493
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi RaoPankaj493

Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.

Thanks.

View post
Is there a chance that reset will do the job or will I lose my data for nothing?

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
so the answer is only to visit service center ? bcause me too got this problem since i got update .200

but only 1 week ago , and when i try to restard it manually still can turn on the wifi , but just now , i cant even im try restart it multiple times , and how to check my waranty time ?

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
and btw i saw many ppl complaining about this problem too , and the only solution is go to service center for replacing the motherboard , but how about the waranty ? isnt it allready void ? bcause u guys allready open it , and some ppl mention it too about the IMEI , after replacing the motherboard the imei CHANGE , how to sell it then ?? please answer . why bcause update only , and we got this problem ,??