This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi and hotspot issue not working properly totally disabled after latest ota update

devilronz
Star I
hello asus team management kindly do resolve this issue which 98% asus rog 5 phone users are facing kindly resolve this issue this week of wifi and hotspot issue of not turning on.
3 REPLIES 3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
devilronz

hello asus team management kindly do resolve this issue which 98% asus rog 5 phone users are facing kindly resolve this issue this week of wifi and hotspot issue of not turning on.

wifi and hotspot issue not working properly totally disabled after latest ota update
It's a hardware defect which the xiaomi 11 also suffers from due to early SD 888 SoC's.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
devilronz

As advised by moderators - please visit service centre.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, 
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
Thanks.