FT_PSYCHO
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog 5
Firmware Version: WW_31.0810.1226.91
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After doing the update WW_31.0810.1226.91 My wifi and hotspot got disabled...i contacted the service centre and they changed the motherboard and the software is also downgraded to android 11...now the aystem is showing the same update of WW_31.0810.1226.91 . Does it cause damage to my motherboard if i update it again? What should i do now?
screenshot-20220721-112631210.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi FT PSYCHO,
It should probably work fine post repair. As many users have been updating post repair. If you come across any issues, please let me know.

antarboumahra
Star I
لم يصلني اي تحديث لاندرويد 12
screenshot-20220726-021914123.jpg

FT_PSYCHO
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi FT PSYCHO,

It should probably work fine post repair. As many users have been updating post repair. If you come across any issues, please let me know.

View post
Yeah!updated sucessfully...as of now,no problem...if something goes wrong...i will update you...

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.