This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI and audio jack not working after update Android 13

Ricoplo03
Star I

I'm from Indonesia.  My Asus ROG Phone 5s after Android 13 update WIFI and audio jack not working.  Previously on Android 12 it worked normally.

After restart WIFI worked, about 3-5 minutes it didn't work and bootlooped and WIFI didn't work anymore.

I tried everything in this topic, (Phone Reset, Factory Reset and more) but it doesn't work, problem not solved.

As a gamer, I am very uncomfortable with this problem

Please solve this problem.

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Fierul ,

sorry for the inconvenience that may caused.

It is suggest that you try the below troubleshooting steps first.

https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657/

Also, I have PM you for confirming Wi-Fi issue details.
Could you please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information?

Thank you.

nGame1
Star I

Hello from Indonesia too.
I've experienced on this issues as well. My Phone is Asus ROG phone 5s.
After I upgraded to Andorid 13 all the Wifi and Hotspot are not working as in the Wifi won't turned on. Not it Could not connect to certain or any other Wifi.

At first I thought the problem was with the service provider but i found out that The Wifi and Hotspot were Greyed Out.

I don't think it was hardware issues since I used wifi and hotspot features 2 days ago before upgrading to new OS.

Please provide the solution on our problem.

Thank You

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-16 at 17.08.19.jpg

FYI my phone is running on Andorid 13 Version. System version is 33.0210.0210.200

Hi @nGame1 ,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.