This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & hotspot not working

Vii09
Star I

My wifi and hotspot has suddenly stop working.. while I click on wifi ..it automatically toggles OFF ..same goes with hotspot ...this has happened after the software update ... 

also facing network problem ..on calls / very slow internet ... But when I enter the same sim card in a different phone ... Network is absolutely fine ...

have done all the troubleshooting steps ..network reset ..factory reset ... Resetting the phone from boot menu.. issue still persists .

Also my phone is out of warranty ...this issue is definitely from the ASUS end ... 

Facing Huge inconvenience..

6 REPLIES 6

Ash1809
Star I

I am also facing the sane issues you are facing. One thing i know is that it is a common problem in all ASUS Rog 5 devices so we have to talk to directly asus and talk them to fix this issue as uts only solution is to change mother board.

Kannan25
Star II

Yes am also having this issue from today and look some site and YouTube all of them are said it's a common issue and Asus is not fixed that unitl now what a shame of i check this first I will not buy this mobile, now I will not buy any Asus product 

Falcon_ASUS

@Vii09 , @Ash1809 , @Kannan25 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657 

If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Seems you didn't understand the problem, the problem is the wifi on the asus rog 5s mobile not turn on.

It's definitely a software issue. Also it feels that i trust asus was cause this and I suffer for this, i will not buy another asus product 🥲