cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my internet connection bad if I paid the most I can on the market

Soap_X
Star I
Hello

I hope title says everything. Resetting the phone usually helps but why do I have
a) lag in videogames
b) I have to wait sometimes to make payments
c) generally bad internet connection - when its good its good but its generally not

I paid so much for that phone and honestly zenfone3 was better at internet
what do I do now
Yours truly
JP

// Post cleaned by moderator
10 REPLIES 10

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
And this is why you don't pay for tencent Rog 5 versions.

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
It's not just you. Well, at least your device is functioning. I was using mine as a secondary one, played some call of duty using wired earphones, removed earphones. Boom! Speakers are now busted. No sound in the device unless I plug in earphones. No physical damage. It happened all of a sudden. Not a single comment by moderators.

rStar
Rising Star II
Thats how most of the rog 5 owners feel after spending so much money for this so called best gaming phone.
If they have a bit of shame then they must replace this box of trash with next rog device they launch.
"No question asked replacement."
I'm done with asus. For Laptops i have chosen HP and no regret at all.
For phones I'll be looking for IQOO or dimensity 9000 powered Oneplus or Oppo/Realme devices.

k_huat
Rising Star II
Sagnik1994

It's not just you. Well, at least your device is functioning. I was using mine as a secondary one, played some call of duty using wired earphones, removed earphones. Boom! Speakers are now busted. No sound in the device unless I plug in earphones. No physical damage. It happened all of a sudden. Not a single comment by moderators.

View post
Well, this is Asus bro, what's else can we expect? Their "standard" policy is hide n avoid issue n "choose" only certain to respond 🤷👎