This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why asus remove all frimware

KFHFADEL
Star II

Why asus remove all rog phone 5 frimware from support website I can see only the asus game center armoury crate there 

I always update my rog 5 frimware from that website 

Is there another website for the update 

6 REPLIES 6

alenrnoje
Star II

I wonder too. I have updated my phone only here since when I check officially on phone update it says no update found. I think we need more support from Asus for our phones. So guys can make AOSP Roms. If phone won't get future updates from Asus.

Azuri
Star II

@Admin Not sure if this tag will reach any support member, but I hope someone will look into this.
https://rog.asus.com/phones/rog-phone-5-model/helpdesk_bios/
This was the website that is no longer working. We are unable to download this phone's firmware from the official website since August 16. Hope this gets fixed.

Falcon_ASUS

@KFHFADEL 
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions. 
Thank you.

Dear, we are asking about the update file not the previous file or the downgrade file. 

My phone does not get the OTA update so I need to manually download the file to update the phone for security patches. How do i do that now