Did you mean: 

Where is the manual update firmware Asus

KFHFADEL
Star II

Rog phone 5

Firmware 33.0210.210.221

No root no unlock bootloader 

Why asus remove the update firmware list from there website

I was always update my rog phone 5 manual update because it's can't get OTA update 

It's convert from Tencent to WW

asus do that because they say we need all user to be updated but they forget about manual update or they do it because they want us to update to rog 7 or coming one 

It's bad move from asus and woh get that decision don't know any thing about tech

Asus you have to back the firmware server back to work with all firmware

For me if take that decision for ever I will never buy org phone in future

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@KFHFADEL 
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions. If you are using different versions across regions and have system upgrade requirements, we recommend visiting a service center for further assistance. Please be aware that there may be associated fees for this service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Where this becomes an issue though is that I had a ROG 5 that went in for service. The phone was on Android 12. When they sent it back it came back on 11. I now have no way to get it back up to 12 which actually affects certain programs with that phone. Meaning those programs like Android Auto are no longer available.

@jkr2k8 
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.