Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Android 12 Firmware (.77)

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Asus starts rolling out an update for the Rog Phone 5 and 5S to Android 12
Here's the detail, it looks lean as a correction
I advise you to turn off your phone and turn it back on before updating when you get the notification (count between 5 and 10 days I think)
Not yet downloadable for a manual update, only available the source code

【version number】
【Applicable models】
ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
ROG Phone 5s (ZS676KS)

【release date】
2022/04/25
(It will take about a week for the system to complete the automatic push. If the push update is not received, please go to [Settings]-->[About]-->[System Update] to manually update)

【System Optimization】
Android Security Updates
Optimize system stability
Fixed the legacy issue of fingerprint unlocking light spot
Optimized the behavior of switching sound channels using VOIP CALL Bluetooth
22 REPLIES 22

RajeshA
Star I
Hi, I've been browsing through discussion on ROG 5 for the current issues with the phone. I wanted to buy a new phone can you please suggest if at all I should go with ROG 5 phone.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
RajeshA

Hi, I've been browsing through discussion on ROG 5 for the current issues with the phone. I wanted to buy a new phone can you please suggest if at all I should go with ROG 5 phone.

View post
Buy it and test your luck

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
RajeshA

View post
Well i can say you must raise your luck to lvl 999 if you wanna buy this phone lol

FunBike31
Community Legend I
RajeshA

View post
LOL, if you are still wondering, you must have read the discussion skipping a lot of messages or
- the WIFI has absolutely no use for you
- Thinking about putting it in demo mode, activating the RGB on the back and putting it on a pile of books.
- You like to change equipment very often
- You like to play Russian roulette, will it go out on its own?, will it crash?, will I be able to turn it back on?
for me, the only valid reason to buy a Rog 5, Rog 5s is to have a mistress next to an ASUS service center