TRASH DEVICE ROG5

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 5
Firmware Version:.229
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):GAME GENIE PERFORMANCE ISSUE & SCREEN RECORDING CHOPPY
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ROG 5 BGMI game play like worst.See game performance cpu 1.19ghz only on xmode+ With Aeroactive cooler.What is the hell going on.Its is a brand of asus like a shit !
The problem came up with 2021 June still now they are developing team not find the solution great effort of asus.
58 REPLIES 58

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
Stop blame Asus. U got the most powerfull tool in this phone which u obviously dont use and dont even know it exist. Also stop posting cpu clocks cause it dont matter at all and learn how cpu works before posting, it have clusters and diff number of cores on each cluster. Also, each game utilize hardware differently, it can be shit coded engine or just not optimized game for our hardware, etc.
Use armory crate advanced profiles! Temp limit to max, play with other settings and test which values gives u best performance or just crank all to max and see the diff.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ChillyRide

Stop blame Asus. U got the most powerfull tool in this phone which u obviously dont use and dont even know it exist. Also stop posting cpu clocks cause it dont matter at all and learn how cpu works before posting, it have clusters and diff number of cores on each cluster. Also, each game utilize hardware differently, it can be shit coded engine or just not optimized game for our hardware, etc.

Use armory crate advanced profiles! Temp limit to max, play with other settings and test which values gives u best performance or just crank all to max and see the diff.

View post
Many users affect from this issue.stop supporting asus because I affect alot.i already tried all profile but no improvement.i know cpu how is it works more than you.if your device works good means that's happy but don't involve others problem because more users have same issues like me.

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
hp9976802431

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207913#Comment_207913

Many users affect from this issue.stop supporting asus because I affect alot.i already tried all profile but no improvement.i know cpu how is it works more than you.if your device works good means that's happy but don't involve others problem because more users have same issues like me.

View post
Show ur profile screen and footage of gameplay, than we would talk. From posting above u already prove u have no clue how cpu and profile works, so just stop this and prove I am wrong.

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207913#Comment_207913

View post
I don't think this posting the same thing will solve it 😂