Indr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: Latest .210
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: 1/2 Times in Week
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Mobile Network
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After Replacing Motherboard Twice for Wifi- Hotspot also charging issue, new problem arises sometimes Volte not showing have to restart the device to activate Volte Again..
Today suddenly simcard is off automatically, tried to on but showing unknown Error, tried several times to switch on the sim card but no success, have to restart again then sim card showing!
Sorry forgot to take screenshot in that intense time, though of going Service Centre again..
So my question is to Asus & it's co- associates that how many more problems i have to face with this device, every time a new problem arises, still Asus did not replace it. This is a faulty unit I think Asus should give Replacement
22 REPLIES 22

zerojin14
Rising Star I
I would think it would be fair if you got a new phone or even an upgrade

Indr
Rising Star II
zerojin14

I would think it would be fair if you got a new phone or even an upgrade

View post
But Bro Asus don't think so as of now! After that all problems still using this shitty Unit, their universal dialogue is please Visit Service Centre & Service Centre played a big part of all...
Replaced Motherboard Twice in just 5 Months, still lots of issues persists & their universal dialogue is visit Service Centre, how many times I have to visit Service centre, atleast i should get a upgrade or replacement, but still they don't think so.. Hard Luck
*After just 1 Year this Company & service centre will charge me for anything, they don't listen anything then cause my warranty is over in that time? My IMEI no changed Thrice for Motherboard Replace, how it is possible for future exchange on Flipkart??*
But still they don't care about anything..
Thank You So much Asus, My first & definately last device from you...

jeevankumar
Star III
Indr@@@@@123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201359#Comment_201359

But Bro Asus don't think so as of now! After that all problems still using this shitty Unit, their universal dialogue is please Visit Service Centre & Service Centre played a big part of all...

Replaced Motherboard Twice in just 5 Months, still lots of issues persists & their universal dialogue is visit Service Centre, how many times I have to visit Service centre, atleast i should get a upgrade or replacement, but still they don't think so.. Hard Luck

*After just 1 Year this Company & service centre will charge me for anything, they don't listen anything then cause my warranty is over in that time? My IMEI no changed Thrice for Motherboard Replace, how it is possible for future exchange on Flipkart??*

But still they don't care about anything..

Thank You So much Asus, My first & definately last device from you...

View post
I know that IMEI no. changes if motherboard is replaced. So now can't we use this device for exchange in Flipkart?

Indr
Rising Star II
jeevankumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201373#Comment_201373

I know that IMEI no. changes if motherboard is replaced. So now can't we use this device for exchange in Flipkart?

View post
That's my question also to Asus!!