ketoweb
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Oct 5: Submitted my device on Oct 5, it had all the issues that others are reporting. Problems with Wifi, Air triggers not working, device restarting on its own. The guy said the device might take 15-20 days, but not sure
Whenever I try to contact the service center, they won't pick up the phone or it will stay busy.
Oct 13th: I contacted Asus's customer care number on Oct 13th to ask for an update on what is happening. She promised that the device parts will be delivered by Oct 16th. 
Oct 18th: After waiting for 10 mins my call connected. I asked the executive for an update, she said parts are ordered but not allocated. That means the executive lied to me previously. I asked her why this happened, she disconnected the call. This is what you get after paying 50,000 for an "Asus" device. Wasted my time again to get connected. Told to ask for an update on Oct 26.
Oct 26: Sir no idea we don't have the part, we don't know when the device will be fixed.
I don't mind waiting if there's an issue, but the support staff and centers both are garbage. I won't buy any Asus devices from now on. There has to be a timeline to fix a problem, but they are not doing that, no timelines no clear answers.
This is the last time I am buying an Asus device.
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ketoweb,
Really sorry to hear this. Please share your details in PM.

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
@ketoweb After few days they will call you that they would like to replace the device with new one and after 10 days they will call you and say that they would like to refund the device. I gave my device on sep 24 and no refund yet they are saying to wait another 10-15 days for refund. Diwali sales are going on it's the best time to get my new device but these asus ppl are delaying more & more. How can they take refund process for 10-15 days and all the offers on the shopping sites will gone & i must pay extra 10-15k for new mobile without offer. @ARP_ASUS i need the immediate refund in next 48 hrs you guys delaying more and testing customer patience

ketoweb
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi ketoweb,

Really sorry to hear this. Please share your details in PM.

View post
Sent you a message.

ketoweb
Star II
venkatrockstar7090

@ketoweb After few days they will call you that they would like to replace the device with new one and after 10 days they will call you and say that they would like to refund the device. I gave my device on sep 24 and no refund yet they are saying to wait another 10-15 days for refund. Diwali sales are going on it's the best time to get my new device but these asus ppl are delaying more & more. How can they take refund process for 10-15 days and all the offers on the shopping sites will gone & i must pay extra 10-15k for new mobile without offer. @ARP_ASUS i need the immediate refund in next 48 hrs you guys delaying more and testing customer patience

View post
That's horrible. Hope you get your refund soon.
I used ROG 2, ROG 3 and then purchased 5. Very bad experience with RMA, won't have the confidence to buy any Asus devices from now on.