This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 5s Pro Turned off doesn’t turn on!

Sam99
Star I
  1. Model Name: ROG Phone 5s pro
  2. Firmware Version:
    WW-33.0210.0210.221
  3. Rooted or not: NOT rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always

Hi there , 

it has been a year since I purchased ROG phone and suddenly now it has turned off and doesn’t switch on no matter what , the phone doesn’t charge either ! The device is out of warranty. After contacting the support team they asked my to get my device diagnosed in authorised service centre . Now they are saying the motherboard is faulty and needs to be replaced ! It’s funny that it costs as much a the phone to get repaired! 
After looking up some posts on forum it very clear that ROG 5 series has a faulty motherboards , it feels like a rip off to buy a premium flagship phone from ASUS and to find out that it’s really bad quality provided from them.

I am very disappointed with the ASUS technical and support team as they have not replied back to me regarding the issue in mail after they told to wait for 72 hours and it has been a week already !!

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@Sam99 
I have sent you a message. Please provide your phone's serial number or repair number (RMA NO) through messages. I will then request assistance from the local service team to help verify it. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.