blkxltng
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5s
Firmware Version: 18.1220.2201.192
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,

I got a ROG Phone 5s and it works great! However I'm not seeing any options for WiFi calling in the settings. I have the latest firmware, and my carrier supports WiFi calling, as I have used it on several past devices. Will this be added in an update or is there something I can do to fix it?
Thanks
screenshot-20220222-104605939.jpg
screenshot-20220222-104648396.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

keren_ASUS
Hi @blkxltng 
Can you let me know what carrier are you using?

blkxltng
Star II
Hello @keren_ASUS,
The carrier I'm using is T-Mobile

adamlcrain31
Star II
blkxltng

Hello @keren_ASUS,

The carrier I'm using is T-Mobile

View post
Hello I also am on TMobile using a rog 5s, can I have your apn settings? It seems I have a problem getting 5g, might be my area I am in though. As far as WiFi calling I don't have that either.

blkxltng
Star II
adamlcrain31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205447#Comment_205447

Hello I also am on TMobile using a rog 5s, can I have your apn settings? It seems I have a problem getting 5g, might be my area I am in though. As far as WiFi calling I don't have that either.

View post
I always use the APN settings found on this page by T-Mobile: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/not-sold-by-t-mobile/byod-t-mobile-data-and-apn-settings
In order to get the 5G option, I had to click on "Preferred Network Type" and click on the option that includes 5G. I don't think I had any 5G until then.