This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 5S games stuck at 60 fps

I've updated my phone to the latest Android 13 update last week. Now suddenly all my games except for Minecraft are capped to just 60 fps regardless of my settings and game genie... Any idea as how is this happening to me ? Also how can I fix this problem? Thx 

3 REPLIES 3

keren_ASUS

Hi @jeremyjelovus12 

1. Which SW version are you on?
2. What is the system temperature when issue occurs?
3. Relevant game settings on Game Genie
4. Can you provide  log+video of the issue 

How to generate a log:

1.  Open “Calculator APP”
2.  Enter “.19595+=”
3.  Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “General cases” will work for most issues, but you can find a list further down explaining each option in more detail.
4.  After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5.  Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".

Hello !

Thx for reaching out to me, I decided to contact the developers some time ago and turned out it's just a bug within the game (s)  not the phone. The next time I encounter any problem I'll be sure to remember to do the things you asked above. Again, thank you so much for replying and I'm really sorry for kinda wasting your time here

Hope you have  a nice day !

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.