This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5

Monsterob
Star I
So I've had this ROG 5 for not even a year yet. Won't call or receive any.. texting is fine, getting on the internet is fine. I got a call at work about 11am, let it ring cuz I was busy. I tried to call back at 12pm(lunch time) but instant call ended. I can't even call my voicemail. I've looked up how to fix this issue but nothing was useful. But I figured what the hell I'll try it. So I factory reset the phone. And still same thing. I haven't messed with setting . This all happened randomly out of the blue.

6 REPLIES 6

Monsterob
Star I
Also. I swapped some cards to see if it was a SIM card thing, no it is not. The phone will not take calls still.

Monsterob
Star I
Nobody near me would be able to fix this phone. Also I'm getting no answers on here. So I'm just about done with asus forever at this point.

Monsterob
Star I
Yep I called customer support I'm pretty much SOL. I'm glad I spent 800$ on this phone to use for less than 6months.
Never again asus. Your garbage.

Monsterob
Star I
Problem SOLVED. So who knew saving money meant this many problems. So I bought the tencent version. So for some reason it does not get automatic updates.... I performed a manual update from a download on asus website. Now it works. Nobody could figure this out. I had to dig myself. 3 days later I can call again.

In the future. I may just spend the few extra hundred dollars and get the legit one from the actual website. I got mine on ebay..