adamnowek
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Every call with loudspeaker on
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): not applicable
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever I recieve a call and switch it to the loudspeaker I'm often hearing buzzing sound distortions when the person is speaking, like something near the speaker is vibrating. This happens only with the loudspeaker on, any volume but the louder the merier. Also, when playing sound during call with the loudspeaker any source of sound can create the buzzing - movie, game, etc. When I'm not on the call with loudspeaker on the sound is heard perfectly - no buzzing at all at any frequency sound or volume - checked with online tone generator.
Also overall the quality of operation of the phone during a call is troublesome to me. I often play games and talk with the person I play with at the same time. Whenever I recieve a call during game the game sound get's muted - there should be a setting to turn this off as this is very annoying. The small popup window with options to pick up or hang a call which shows after someone calls me during a game is not hiding itself manually when I pick up the call. You have to swipe it. Also during a call with loudspeaker the game sound is distorted - like it is on the second plane or something. I think this is software issue and I'am suprised nobody is reporting this as this is very noticeable and destroys sound quality of a sound oriented phone. Furthermore I would like to have an option to set the default function of the hardware volume buttons during call change the volume of multimedia by default and not the call volume.
0 REPLIES 0