This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 turned off suddenly. Wont power back on

Animesh11
Star I

Phone just died suddenly and wont turn back on. This is the first time it has happened. The phone already had a software update issue due to which speaker was not working. But now the phone itself is not turning on. I don't want to lose the data I have on this device. Please suggest a solution

10 REPLIES 10

Falcon_ASUS

@Animesh11
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you. 

Rog should apologise to their every customers for selling a defective product, Rog mobile only work for 1yr 1month after this time period there will be issue with mother board and they ask their customers to 48k to 50k only for the mother board, stupid brand if they replace the mother board also still no use because this problem will repeat after every one 1yr. If someone buys this mobile then u should be ready to pay 48k to 50 k every yr until u want to use this mobile. These people are selling manufacturing defective mobiles. 

I guess my RoG phone 5 is lucky. Mine lasted for 2 years and nearly month but I am using two blackshark phone coolers for it just to keep it at 25-35C temp.

Hey @login078, I was fan of ROG now I don't recommend that mobile to any one, now I knew y we don't find ROG mobile usually. Anyways u mentioned about blackshark phone can u tell me how does it works I want to buy a gaming phone or u can suggest me any other phone.