Rithurag
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: LATEST - SEP 2022
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: -
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
After the most recent OTA Update, ROG Phone 5 128 GB, after some usage, showed ROG Logo with a vibration and then shutdown automatically. Ever since for 2 days as of now, phone not turning on. Tried all troubleshooting, press and hold power button for 15 seconds, connect adapter and press power, entering recovering mode by pressing power and volume up together, pressing all the keys together, tried everything and the phone is just not responding.
While checking asus forums, I can see that it could be a motherboard issue with Asus ROG 5 first batch of phones and many got free motherboard replacement. But now when the issue occured, my phone is out of warranty and it got ended on Aug 17. Now I am in real trouble, When checking spare part price list, I can see motherboard would cost about Rs 38612 + GST which could be unimaginable.
What should I do now ? Can any ASUS officials help me in this scenario ?
1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.