ZT-7f9ab711So don't buy a Rog 5 or any other special gaming device, asking yourself the exact opposite of what a gamer expects from a gaming smartphone, (except player stability)
Hoping for better software experience and new features in the next update...
Asus should work on their software development and remove bugs and glitches.... Revamping the UI like Samsung's OneUI will be nice...
Because let's get straight..... On the hardware experience/performance, Asus Sucks big time... I used Asus MaxPro series, Zenfone 6/6z and now ROG phone 5... They all have hardware issues which make me feel regret about my purchase... I buy asus to support my favourite brand but for how long!
Please improve you software: suggestions-
1) more is not always merrier... Provide coustomizations that are useful... Like change in accent color, shape of icons, theme customization
2) Add 3rd type of navigation bar (gesture navigation) like it was in Zen UI
3) Completely revamp your UI like One UI and remove bugs which are usually alot in Asus Software
4) add some low ended animations in the call screen as there is in Oxygen OS
5) please rectify issues with ROG 5 fingerprint (slow as a snail) most of the times it doesn't read at all....
6) what's with the wifi/data issue in the ROG 5 (showing connected but not able to access internet or takes time to access) had to restart occasionally to make it work.
Ps- phone doesn't feel premium in hand (should have adopted Rog 5 Ultimate asthetics for all 3 versions of ROG 5)
ROG phone 5 (Issues and Android 12 expectations) - "Not a Gamer"