This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 5 Issues after repair.

Bittu12
Star II

After the system update to 13, I was facing issues with wifi and hotspot. Although asus team helped me out to resolve this issue but after I got back my phone after repair it is having more issue .

1. The light adjacent to front camera is not working which tells the access of camera.

2. Rog logo lighting at the back is not working even if the x mode is on. Tried with all the lighting mode.

Even after repair I am facing issues like this.  And new issues are coming up everyday. I just want to use my phone with all the features I paid for and such issues are hampering my experience with phone. 

4 REPLIES 4

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Bittu12 

we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have sent you a message in your PM box.

Could you please kindly check the message?

Thank you.

Now my phone got dead while using and not turning. I don't know why this is happening again and again even after replacing the motherboard. Please anyone help me out as I am totally fed up with such issues coming up again and again. 

Hi @Bittu12 ,

we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

We have send you a messege,

please check the PM box at the top right corner.

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.