muhammadnoumanz
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello everyone!
I am using Rog Phone 5 and it was working fine till last night. Today, when I used it, it is stuck on logo screen and I cant even restart it. Please help and let me know what should I do.
4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
muhammadnoumanzafar

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello everyone!

I am using Rog Phone 5 and it was working fine till last night. Today, when I used it, it is stuck on logo screen and I cant even restart it. Please help and let me know what should I do.

Rog Phone 5 is stuck on logo screen
Please take your device to service centre as this sounds like hardware issue which has something to do with your motherboard.

muhammadnoumanz
Star II
Hello Amit,
Thanks for the response. But I dont think it was a hardware issue. However, I had also sent an email to the support. Moreover, the phone had restarted automatically after few minutes 😄 I dont know if they had done any thing or not. But it showed me a message to reset the phone in factory setting as the data got corrupted. I did that and it seems working fine for now.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
muhammadnoumanzafar

Hello Amit,

Thanks for the response. But I dont think it was a hardware issue. However, I had also sent an email to the support. Moreover, the phone had restarted automatically after few minutes 😄 I dont know if they had done any thing or not. But it showed me a message to reset the phone in factory setting as the data got corrupted. I did that and it seems working fine for now.

View post
Try using it for few days more and if issue starts again than please without hesitation take your device to service centre as early as possible. This may be hardware issue according to me. And as you have a new device under warrenty you should ask for replacement or refund if you can. Inorder to avoid similar future inconvinences.
Thanks!

muhammadnoumanz
Star II
Yes. I will do that.