This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 Air Trigger Malfunction

LHS
Star III

My Air Trigger for ROG Phone 5 is not working again.

Last month if I remember correctly, I upgraded my system software to Android 13, and I just recently found that my air trigger isn't working anymore, and then after a couple of days, you guys (the ASUS Team) deployed an update to us, which the version is 33.0210.0210.229, and bingo, my air triggers are working again. 

And today 15 November 2023, there is a new update version 33.0210.0210.235, and of course, I did that to "Optimized System STaBilitY" which isn't even stable, and guess what? my Air Trigger not functioning again. 

Can you help? or at least I need to roll back the updated version to 33.0210.0210.229.

Thank you

45 REPLIES 45

Singkit
Star II

Any news? 

Ps. Replying to this thread so it won't close... Also happy new year! although still waiting for update lol.

None of course. They just don't care about this forum. 

Sidis7
Star II

I fell you too..i have this problem about 1 year..i try everything believe me..delete cache airtriggers and restart its working but for 10 mins max and dead again...after the update to android 13 the phone is for rubbish..they dont care about old phones.we just wasting out time..my advice:STAY AWAY FROM ASUS.never buy their products again.

Sammmmm
Star III

Screenshot_20240109-131439420.jpg

 in activity launcher there is a lock icon and when we select that it gives error in software updates Asus has locked the triggers function but we have a solution we have use the stack developer to get a solution for finding Android manifest.xml and edit that and repack to our software

@Sammmmm ive lost both rog vision and air trigger on my rog5s facing same issues and how can i fix it sir. Have already tried all the methods and found yours the only one might be able to fix mine. Asus says could not detect aura lighting and back light is not turning on. I found that what u have mentioned above activity launcher whats next. atleast i want rog vision back coz it is one of the reason i bought this phone. i was trying to get air trigger back and saw some instructions that should clear cache from Armoury Crate but when ive done it not only i still could not access to air trigger but also i lost the rog vision and keep saying me unable to detect. Dam u asus