This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5s Wifi and Hotspot not working after suddenly restart

jayeshnaik
Star II

Phone restarted suddenly when I was browsing apps. And now my Wifi and hotspot not working. It says Turning on and then switched off automatically. 

Phone is under warranty. If service center replaces motherboard will the issue still arise or not? Anybody help.

17 REPLIES 17

Asus is really not thinking of its customers. Atleast they could cover one free repair for every device considering the issue is from their end. Or provide an extended warranty of 3-6 months. 

jayeshnaik
Star II

Update: It's been 8+ days. I have not recieved any communication about the whereabouts of the device submitted to service center. After contacting support they say order is placed for the parts, repair is going on, it is completed, and waiting for pick up of device to transfer to forwarder. I recieved no calls or communication on what parts were replaced,  what is the current phase any expected date I would recieve the device. Will keep posted on further updates.

jayeshnaik
Star II

Update: Recieved the phone on Tuesday that is after 8 days of submitting to the Service center. They replaced the motherboard. Everything works fine till now. Found no issues. Have not tested by playing any games yet. Wifi and hotspot works well. Though it feels like even though connected to wifi stil not able to browse internet sometimes, seems laggy at point. Not sure if my wifi issue or the device. System is on Android 13 currently.

Screenshot_20240418-122436187.jpg