This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5s Wifi and Hotspot not working after suddenly restart

jayeshnaik
Star II

Phone restarted suddenly when I was browsing apps. And now my Wifi and hotspot not working. It says Turning on and then switched off automatically. 

Phone is under warranty. If service center replaces motherboard will the issue still arise or not? Anybody help.

17 REPLIES 17

Ohh that's bad news so it ain't guaranteed even after replacing motherboard how long it will survive. I guess the best option would be to replace motherboard and exchange or sell for whatever best value you can get

ruckys
Star II

I  had the same issue, for the past 2 days but I don't have a warranty it is happening after the update only.

jayeshnaik
Star II

Also anybody who is based dout of Pune visit TVS electronics in Koregaon Park, other 3 Service centre do not operate on mobile phones. Nor do they tell which centre operates. Wasted my day going through every service centre to finally arrive at the one which accepts

jayeshnaik
Star II

Update: Submitted device at the SC.

Engineer mentioned the device will be shipped to Mumbai and based on the inspection will receive an email of the issue and cost etc. It will take atleast 15 days to get the device back.

My device is under warranty. Awaiting further response

For me the device is out of warranty and they just saying to play 50k rupees to replace motherboard for an issue which was caused by their firmware update.

What a sick joke.

That's enough asus for me i guess