Did you mean: 

ROG 5s unable to send MMS

ooonst
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 5s
Firmware Version: WW-18.1220.2201.186
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Permanent since new.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Ref - https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50421/unable-to-send-or-receive-mms/p2 Starting a new thread as this one was closed.... Brand new phone unable to send MMS as per this thread. Have checked all the APN settings and they appear fine. Have rebooted etc... Also note that the SMS is a little hit and miss. It seems to get stuck on SMS every now and again and needs a reboot to get them flowing again. Not ideal for a $1000 phone....
3 REPLIES 3

ooonst
Star I
I have submitted a support case and will report back here as to how they go...

ooonst
Star I
not off to a good start - Response received:

"We apologise for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you.
Unfortunately, this device is not sold in Australia or New Zealand and support is limited via this channel. Please see below for common solutions for issues you may be able to resolve, if one of these does not solve your issue, please contact your reseller for further assistance or seek assistance via the MyASUS app:
h t t p s://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.ia.asusapp
You may also refer to this link if you can’t send/receive messages - h t t p s://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043169/"

As far as I am aware, this device is officially sold in NZ - h t t p s://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/MPHASU05100/ASUS-ROG-Phone-5s-2021-5G-Dual-SIM-Smartphone-16GB

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
ooonst

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ROG 5s
  2. Firmware Version: WW-18.1220.2201.186
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Permanent since new.
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Ref - https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50421/unable-to-send-or-receive-mms/p2 Starting a new thread as this one was closed.... Brand new phone unable to send MMS as per this thread. Have checked all the APN settings and they appear fine. Have rebooted etc... Also note that the SMS is a little hit and miss. It seems to get stuck on SMS every now and again and needs a reboot to get them flowing again. Not ideal for a $1000 phone....

ROG 5s unable to send MMS
Hi,
As far as I know the previous issue should be fixed. Could you provide more information to us for further investigation?
Name of your operator
Firmware version of your ROG5s