cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5s Pro Totally dead

Alvinongwl
Star I

Im Rog5s pro user for 2  years. Here is the experience :-
1) Wifi Hotspot not working 1 day before warranty expire ( lucky me )
2) Volume Button Spoiled and repair cost me RM140 ( is fine )

3) On the 2nd year i charged my phone until 40% and it totally shut down and no longer can restart / charged / or force restart. ( Wtf? )

So my decision is I'm not going to waste my time to repair or send to Asus ,So  i decide not to support any ROG phones as your product is not stable and is cost RM5k for a gaming phone only lasted 2 years of lifespan. Just fyi i had a busy life, i only play mobile legend 4 times per week. Did not fully utilize ROG phone yet. If this is how your "pro" phone it is i suggest you just let go of this phone segment.  

Oh guys imagine if you are unlucky Motherboard is always an issue (after warranty expired) / Repair cost : Rm2k, So might as well get a another stable phone. save time / save trouble. 

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@Alvinongwl 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

Th3on
Star II

Bro you are not unlucky. Their Mobile phones aren't worthy for use. They said they have beast but a 8k phone is still better than thear beast. From my advice you should buy a new and throw that ROG trash in bin