This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5s Pro- Sound & Auto Reboot issues

KimuraRyo
Star II

Besides having WiFi issues where the WiFi refuse to turn on, the phone will auto reboot when receiving calls from Whatsapp or even normal calls. Now the sound from the speakers are also dead. Factory reset, same issue.

• Model: ROG5s Pro - FIRMWARE: 33.0210.0210.229 - NOT Rooted - Permanent issue

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@KimuraRyo 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

KimuraRyo
Star II

Anyone facing a similar issue as me?

I've had this little problem with my rog 5 since the android 13 patch with the last numbers 229. No wifi and no sound (I restarted the phone in between and, as if by a miracle, it had wifi but then unfortunately it crashed ) I've tried a lot. Resetting didn't help.... I'll try to bottle an older firmware, but the bootloder unlocking app doesn't work at the moment.... I heard that there will be a new one this quarter... wait and see... if anyone has any tips likes to have answers. I hate that consumers are now the ones to suffer, I see Asus having a duty to patch this

@Gggle 
Regarding the issue you have reported, please refer to the following FAQ to see if the situation can be resolved.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657/  
If the issue persists, we kindly request you to send your phone for repair to further investigate the matter. Once you obtain the RMA number, please provide it to me so that I can notify the service center about your case. 

I have sent you a message, you can provide your contact information and RMA No through the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.