jainendra025
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: WW 31.0810.1226.139
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: since yesterday
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

since yesterday my phone wifi is not turning on. Kindly help. Its not hardware issue. all of a sudden it happended and phone got restarted.

8 REPLIES 8

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Ha, you know it's not a hardware issue 🙂
In this case, don't panic, a friendly ASUS moderator will send you a Wifi troubleshooting FAQ, you'll see, the result is spectacular 🙂

rog_gamer
Star I
bro can someone provide me EMAILS of asus india ceo or any other senior higher ups so that i can directly take this complaint to them i have the same issue and lot of us are facing this same issue here mine started with wifi and the phone got completly dead service guys are asking 40k to get repair done i have rasised a complaint and filed a case in consumer court .

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jainendra025,
Please share the details requested under Personal message inbox, check your top right corner on the screen.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
rog gamer

bro can someone provide me EMAILS of asus india ceo or any other senior higher ups so that i can directly take this complaint to them i have the same issue and lot of us are facing this same issue here mine started with wifi and the phone got completly dead service guys are asking 40k to get repair done i have rasised a complaint and filed a case in consumer court .

View post
Hi @rog gamer please share your details under PM, you don't need to mail anyone, happy to help you here.