This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5 wifi not turning on

niku425
Star I
My Rog 5 wifi not turning on plz tell my warranty period going to in 02/05/22 plz tell , after that can it cast for wifi issue because I'm at location where not servise centre of asus
29 REPLIES 29

wildchild
Star I
FunBike31

This loss of trust is misplaced, especially if Asus is distributed in your country of residence.

Asus US and Asus China will have answered correctly, they should have added "contact your reseller" it is up to him or it is up to you to buy a device outside the legal circuit.

View post
They should have mention that at least

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The legal circuit, "Normal" consists of buying a product sold in the country of residence so that it benefits from the manufacturer's warranty.
There are only 2 reasons to skip this circuit.
1- The material is not distributed or is not intended for the country where you are and you absolutely want it.
2- The material is much less expensive than in your country

- In any case, you have no manufacturer's warranty, and by experience, very little chance of having a warranty from the seller and if so, rare, the return shipping costs are at your expense. and it's a miracle if you review your product.

The Rog 5 / 5s and other smartphones with 888 and 888s are unreliable, it is absolutely necessary to maintain a temperature below 45° to have a chance that it remains functional, I recognize that the Rog 5 / 5s is certainly the worse.

For cases 1 and 2 which cannot benefit from the manufacturer's warranty, this applies to all products, from the camera to the washing machine, including the vacuum cleaner, television, DIY equipment or of leisure and even the car, the motorbike.

wildchild
Star I
FunBike31

The legal circuit, "Normal" consists of buying a product sold in the country of residence so that it benefits from the manufacturer's warranty.

There are only 2 reasons to skip this circuit.

1- The material is not distributed or is not intended for the country where you are and you absolutely want it.

2- The material is much less expensive than in your country

- In any case, you have no manufacturer's warranty, and by experience, very little chance of having a warranty from the seller and if so, rare, the return shipping costs are at your expense. and it's a miracle if you review your product.

The Rog 5 / 5s and other smartphones with 888 and 888s are unreliable, it is absolutely necessary to maintain a temperature below 45° to have a chance that it remains functional, I recognize that the Rog 5 / 5s is certainly the worse.

For cases 1 and 2 which cannot benefit from the manufacturer's warranty, this applies to all products, from the camera to the washing machine, including the vacuum cleaner, television, DIY equipment or of leisure and even the car, the motorbike.

View post
In conclusion , I shot myself in the foot for purchasing the Asus rog 5! I wouldn't mind paying the shipping cost after spending all that to let it go to waste. But I'm not even granted that option. I was told my warranty will up on July 24, 2022.
Sigh... What a shame

wildchild
Star I
When I factory reset the phone, I can't connect to internet with my sim card nor Wi-Fi to log into my gmail account to unlock the phone so I'm stuck on the start up settings with a lock phone lol.

FunBike31
Community Legend I

wildchild

When I factory reset the phone, I can't connect to internet with my sim card nor Wi-Fi to log into my gmail account to unlock the phone so I'm stuck on the start up settings with a lock phone lol.

View post
You say you bought it on eBay, I've always had satisfaction with eBay in the event of a dispute with the seller, explain the problem to them with the dealer if the latter does not want the phone repaired.