sharmaishant204
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
The WiFi is not turning on. Whatever I do it wont get fixed, I even reset my phone but still its wont turn on. As a person that doesn’t bring thier phone outside very much I don’t have enough data. The phone is basically rendered useless for me until it gets fixed.
70 REPLIES 70

kulbhushan09
Star I
This Trick worked for me guys: Bring down the notification panel and then tap on the wifi option (ensure to turn off data before that) and as soon as you click on wifi option restart your device during that time; Post that don't turn off wifi and use same trick in case same issue arises!
Maybe they will fix this with some software update!

kulbhushan09
Star I
sharmaishant204

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

The WiFi is not turning on. Whatever I do it wont get fixed, I even reset my phone but still its wont turn on. As a person that doesn’t bring thier phone outside very much I don’t have enough data. The phone is basically rendered useless for me until it gets fixed.

ROG 5 WiFi not turning on.
This Trick worked for me guys: Bring down the notification panel and then tap on the wifi option (ensure to turn off data before that) and as soon as you click on wifi option restart your device during that time; Post that don't turn off wifi and use same trick in case same issue arises!

ig_NxVeM
Star III
kulbhushan09

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52229/rog-5-wifi-not-turning-on

View post
It didn't work for me dude

MaGnar
Star II
Anyone's wifi problem got resolved?

vladsolove
Star I
Same issue in Russia , bought rog 5 in August , after update to 176 on 5 November , wifi not working , even after update to 188 not working .