cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5 wifi continuously disconecting

AleksanderLic
Star I

Rog Phone 5 16/256 [ASUS_I005DA]

Right after midnight in 1.01.2024 my phone started to have a problem with wifi network. It's disconnect wifi and repeatedly shows message "scanning for network". Turn off and on wifi doesn't help. It shows the same message. Rebooting phone helps for a few minutes. It connect to wifi and after few minutes is all the same disconnecting and cant see any wifi network. I restored phone to fabric and the problem is still the same. At he end of august my phone was at guarantee repair. It suddenly just turned off at night during loading and never turned on again. They change everything inside phone. The only original parts left were screen and frame. Motherboard and everything else were new. 

Anyone else had problem like this before?

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS

@AleksanderLic
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657
If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Hi Falcon_ASUS, tried all mentioned steps, but still no improvement. Kindly give us a better solution 

@brunorobert11
If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Maybe you know part number for WiFi module? It is for sell at AliExpress but I'm trying too look for better parts. Service in my country offered me to change whole motherboard - again for the price 150% higher than new rog5 in shops