cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5 air triggers stopped working unexpectedly

Jd1223
Star II

Phone:rog5s 

I've had my phone for over a year now and I've never dropped it or physically damaged it in any way. My triggers were working fine and then just the other day I opened up cod mobile and halfway through a game my triggers stopped working.  I restarted that phone several times in safe mode and regularly and they would work for a few minutes only to stop working alltogether . Ib factory reset my phone and it has done nothing. Please someone help me. I've seen others with the same problem online but I cannot find a solution. I'm beyond frustrated!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Hungerkobold
Star II

I just logged in to let you know you're not alone. Have that same issue since Android 13 rollout half a year ago. I think all the others just gave up hope. 

I really was about to buy another ROG phone or even the ROG Ally... Super happy I didn't!I

t's a fckng joke they not even respond.

Dude it's crazy.. I want to buy another rog as well but given the fact that so many people have had this same issue and have asked for help and no one can get an answer outta Asus is so frustrating and it really makes me hesitant to buy another rog phone .. it has to be a software issue because the triggers work for a moment then stop randomly.. if it were hardware they wouldn't work at all.. 

ASUS PLEASE HELP US OUT. YOU GIYS JAVE TO BE AWARE OF THIS . WE ARE BEGGING YOU TO DO SOMETHING AT LEAST RESPOND TO US!! 

Hello @everyone 

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please try to do a hardware reset of your device by following the steps in this FAQ. Don't forget to back up your data before doing so: 

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/

If the reset does not work, please reach out to your local repair center for further help. Thank you! 

https://www.asus.com/support/rma-location/

adamluiz
Star I

I experienced the same issue with my ROG 5's air triggers, and it's frustrating. Your article on perfecting vacation memories offers a timely distraction. The 7 tips here are insightful and might just be what I need to focus on positive experiences. While tech glitches can be annoying, it's essential to find ways to enhance other aspects of life, like capturing and cherishing unforgettable moments from vacations.