Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey Asus team, you guys are always saying put the a12 theme engine request in ideas for next forum we will adapt it if enough people request for it....i see so many Rog 5 users in ideas for next forum requesting a12 theme engine....but u guys are not looking to it....now after a12 update the Google apps are visibling ugly with greensih accent and tints in background and Asus ui is having another accent colors as per themes....this is inconsistent and looks ugly....we want a12 theme engine to be available on Rog 5...
Instead of asking us to put it in ideas for next as u are saying for a long time....create an official post with a poll asking if u need a12 theme engine yes or no...you will see 90% of Rog t users selecting yes...this way u will know the truth ..
Seriously after a12 update the phones ugliest looking with various accent colors and inconsistent
42 REPLIES 42

Sibi
Rising Star II
Rog 5 users seeing this post please comment if u need a12 theme engine in Rog 5...it would help the post reach and they would answer it then.

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
I wonder if there are really so many people who want this. For example I couldn't care less about it 😅

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Agree with this
I want to change my accent color to red without x mode on but I can't any theme that supported it
If they add "material you" to rog 5 a12 then I can do it

imwhYM
Star I
I agree with op, whole point of a12 is having material u. Without it a11 and a12 are same.
Though right now a12 on rog 5 looks ugly and inconsistent.
Like in recent there is option for screenshot but this screenshot is not using same service as usual screenshot.