This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting game feature for ROG Phone 5?

Slurp
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5 (global version)
Firmware Version: Kernel Version
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: ///
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hi, first of all I just wanted know if we can request for games to add certain features for the ROG Phone 5? I've seen people here request for other games to support something like high refresh rate on the ROG Phone 5.
Can I request for Asus to coordinate with Moonton for the game Mobile Legends: Bang Bang to add a feature where we can resize the buttons all the way up to 200%? I use a hero named "Fanny" (Yes, the name is 🤣) in the game, and it's been difficult to use her ever since I switched phones from my old OP 5T to the ROG Phone 5, because of how tall the phone is.
Sometimes my thumb just taps, and slides on an empty space of the screen, instead of the skill button. I find the skill buttons way to small even at 150% increase in size.
Please respect my post, and just tell me if something like this can't be requested here. Thank so much!!

0 REPLIES 0