This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid theme in Theme Store didn't received

PATSINKI
Star I
After successful purchased of themes in Theme Store I just couldn't find where it goes. I just bought the Asphalt 9 and another paid theme in the Theme Store but I didn't received it and it doesn't appear on my Purchased History. Also it deducted me on my account. Done clearing cache and restart. What's the solution for this? It costed me $6

4 REPLIES 4

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @PATSINKI
Please check your inbox for a PM from me with further instructions to collect a log for this issue.
Thanks!

PATSINKI
Star I
Hi @Irene2_ASUS ,
I already provided the links you asked me to provide. Please check it.

Ihrz
Star II
Hi! I also bought a paid theme just now but no download button. No purchase history but credits was deducted. Please help? Thanks!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Ihrz

Hi! I also bought a paid theme just now but no download button. No purchase history but credits was deducted. Please help? Thanks!

View post
I have responded to your other post. ASUS are issuing a fix in the next FOTA as per the below post.
AnwarPH

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to the information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I purchased a theme Asphalt 9 it is already charged to my gcash account and paid but unfortunately I cant download the theme.

Please see attached image.

screenshot-20220115-160333549.jpg

ROG 5 THEME ASPHALT 9 PURCHASE ERROR PLS HELP