Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Where is october security patch?
It's already the end of october and we still don't have any patch update
8 REPLIES 8

k_huat
Rising Star II
Lord_Messi

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Where is october security patch?

It's already the end of october and we still don't have any patch update

October patch
Hi, do u mean we should get the update by monthly basis?
My one handed mode issue remain the same since I post my query on 27/8 n the last update (30/9 as promised by Asus) didn't solve my issue.
Whenever I ask for the target date for next fota update n Asus will keep remain silent without any reply, but Asus will just continue to promise me that the coming fota will solve my issue. How many coming fota Asus need to get my issue solved? 🤦
@Irene2_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
Guys stop being stupid and use google! There is no October patch for any phone yet cause google dont have one yet!
Its already known that any security patch is ready in the and of the month and will be published next month.

Machito
Star I
ChillyRide

Guys stop being stupid and use google! There is no October patch for any phone yet cause google dont have one yet!

Its already known that any security patch is ready in the and of the month and will be published next month.

View post
You're wrong. Google always has the security update available at the beginning of the month. Then it only depends on the manufacturer how fast it is able to release the appropriate update for the specific phone model.
Look at this web page: source.android.com/security/bulletin

Sibi
Rising Star II
Machito

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/192439#Comment_192439

You're wrong. Google always has the security update available at the beginning of the month. Then it only depends on the manufacturer how fast it is able to release the appropriate update for the specific phone model.

Look at this web page: source.android.com/security/bulletin

View post
Asus ways gives late update on matches...we will get it in nov 1st week