KeirAndo
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 310.0810.1226.91-0
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've just purchased a ROG 5S and noticed that there's no option to turn "auto-sync" on or off from the quick settings panel (the shortcuts you get when you swipe down on the screen). This is my first phone that didn't have this option.
Now to turn this on/off I have to go Settings>Passwords and Accounts> Automatically sync app data
Am I missing something here or is there no quick way to turn this on/off?
3 REPLIES 3

Mattias_ASUS
Hi!
I just tried this in a Pixel 6 and the option is not there either, I believe the closest one is the Data Saver option.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Curious about other phones that had On/OFF sync available on the quick panel, I've only seen on custom Roms.
Tasker allows this but it's like taking a hammer to crack an egg!
Search on the store if an application that does it is reliable, I have this one of memory used on an old device but I see that the developer has not updated since 2019, this is not a good sign for Android 12
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.notificationToggle

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.