This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rog phone 5 genshin impact slow in 31.0810.1226.77 android 12 ITS look like being nerf

GITRAS
Star I
My genshin play look like being nerf after update android
11 REPLIES 11

excavation5
Rising Star II
Yes this update is full whit bugs and problem also you will have problem whit every other games .... The phone get hot and your fps got down and you cqnt play the game so everyone just wait the next update

clarkbekcz
Star I
You need Android version 7.0 at a minimum to download the game on Android, and at least 8GB of free space. Follow the instructions below if you have a compatible device. It’s worth noting that the download from Google Play will be fairly fast, but downloading the resources in-game can take a few hours.
Why is my Genshin Impact ping so high? Make sure your game is fully up to date with the latest version, as it may have removed the bug that was causing the high ping. Make sure your internet connection is working properly. Lots of websites, like this one, will let you carry out a speed test. If your network is the issue, you can try restarting your router.

excavation5
Rising Star II
clarkbekcz

You need Android version 7.0 at a minimum to download the game on Android, and at least 8GB of free space. Follow the instructions below if you have a compatible device. It’s worth noting that the download from Google Play will be fairly fast, but downloading the resources in-game can take a few hours.

Why is my Genshin Impact ping so high? Make sure your game is fully up to date with the latest version, as it may have removed the bug that was causing the high ping. Make sure your internet connection is working properly. Lots of websites, like this one, will let you carry out a speed test. If your network is the issue, you can try restarting your router.

View post
He has problem whit game FPS so this problem come from the update of android that we apply becouse this ugrade make change in the work of the CPU so cpu dont work correct also overheat and this make the FPS drop in the game .... He doesnt have any problem whit the ping or the internet

FunBike31
Community Legend I
clarkbekcz

View post
Lol, you have followed a special operator hot-line training which unrolls a list of ready-made answers from a sheet without taking into account the reason for the call, in short, the kind that we would like to have on hand to make them eat their list when we call them in case of a problem.
Ask the moderators to pin this message, it will serve all users of this game who have problems with this game.