This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ROG 5 just died suddenly, wont charge, wont turn on

phone already  had some issues with battery percentage being stuck at 85% since I last updated it. It used to suddenly switch off these days but did switch on after sometime. today it switched off automatically and won't switch on even after holding the power and volume buttons. it's just been 2 months since I bought it. I've been buying asus phones right from the beginning and this is the first time I'm facing this grave issue.

14 REPLIES 14

I have provided required information. 

Please check @Aureliannn_ASUS 

Hi @vinay5a6 ,

noted, thanks for providing the information.

Tuanfaiz
Star I

My rog phone 5 also having same issue..phone dead so suddenly while playing game..my phone already change the motherboard once due to no connection to wifi issue..sent to asus service centre to repair since still under warranty..now the phone had another issue and warranty already due..can you assist..i really need to use the phone..lots of picture,videos and games in there..

Mathan95
Star I

even i am facing the same issue 

Animesh11
Star I

I also am facing same issue. Phone just died suddenly and wont turn back on. This is the first time it has happened. The phone had software update issue already due to which speaker was not working. But now the phone itself is not turning on. I don't want to loose the data I have on this device. Please suggest a solution