This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

League of Legends: Wild Rift - 120 FPS support for ROG Phone 5!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
League of Legends: Wild Rift - 120 FPS support for ROG Phone!
Calling all summoners on ZenTalk, because boy do we have a treat for you!
High refresh rate support for League of Legends: Wild Rift is being added for the ROG Phone 3 and ROG Phone 5.
Stride across Wild Rift in 120 frames per second and lead your team to victory with buttery-smooth graphics that will make your enemies green with envy.
social-rog-phone-x-wild-rift-1200x628.jpg
Download League of Legends: Wild Rift on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riotgames.league.wildrift
8 REPLIES 8

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Considering how the Rog5 throttles I wouldnt recommend going max settings on wild rift with 120fps. Maybe low settings 120fps would make sense but then the game is super blurry, that being said I play CSGO on 4:3 streched so why am I even talking about blurry graphics 🤣

soranerr0r
Star II
It's big shame for Asus Rog Phone Series team! This shows you are useless because PUBG Mobile is more popular than this Game. And there's no 90FPS for PUBGM you should contact them to release it. You're working on useless things.

mickey10021
Rising Star II
soranerr0r

It's big shame for Asus Rog Phone Series team! This shows you are useless because PUBG Mobile is more popular than this Game. And there's no 90FPS for PUBGM you should contact them to release it. You're working on useless things.

View post
90 FPS support has to be enabled with a game update from Tencent.
Even Red Magic 6, Legion Phone Duel 2, Mi 11 Ultra don't have 90 fps according to TheRelaxingEnd channel.
No new phone has 90 fps option as of now

petros_146_pk
Star I
mickey10021

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164711#Comment_164711

90 FPS support has to be enabled with a game update from Tencent.

Even Red Magic 6, Legion Phone Duel 2, Mi 11 Ultra don't have 90 fps according to TheRelaxingEnd channel.

No new phone has 90 fps option as of now

View post
End me have the same problem please fix this issue no 90 FPS or 120 they scren ran 144 fpend the game pubg no